Wynne's - Place Lane closed due to social distancing requirements
For the safety of the staff and customers we cannot work to the 6'0 (2m) space as required the
shop is too small and queuing outside is not possible due to the traffic.
Place Lane – Seaford
(Part of Wynne’s & Seaford Fencing)
The ironmongery/hardware shop opened in 1930 by Mr Wynne, the shop previously since 1900 had been a wine merchant. May 1990 the shop was purchased by Ann & Roger Jesty so joined with the already established local firm Seaford Fencing, becoming Wynne’s & Seaford Fencing.
For the last 27 years not much in the shops interior/external (we are in Seaford Conservation area) has changed but we try to keep a standard of personnel services, providing a varied range of goods
DIY – Tools – Ironmongery - Cookware – Household items
Basket ware - Pet & Bird food - Fuel – Key Cutting
Bulbs – Seeds – Plants - Pet Tag Engraving